Monday, March 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday! (40)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme create at The Broke and the Bookish.

Today's Top Ten Tuesday is:
 
Top Ten Books at the TOP of my SPRING TBR!
 
 
This year has bombarded me with so many shiny new books it;s just been crazy! I have had a constant stack of books from the library about 15 books high at any one time.  Thankfully, all of my January/February TBR books have come in and my hold list has settled down.  But now spring is coming!  And that means more books!  But I am going to keep my stacks under control over the next two months and read through some books that I have sitting on my shelf that I need to read!  So I am splitting my list in half today!  New releases and oldies on my bookshelf!

New Releases in March/April:



1.  Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg

2.  Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

3.  Story's End by Marissa Burt

4.  Rump by Liesl Shurtliff

5.  The Hero's Guide to Storming Your Castle by Christopher Healy


Oldies by Goodies: 


6.  A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin

7.  Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

8.  The Host by Stephenie Meyer 

9.  World War Z by Max Brooks

10.  (Daughter of Smoke and Bone and) Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor





So what books are on your TBR list for spring?  Leave a comment and let me know!


Love and Pan's Labyrinth,
Jennifer

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, Daughter of Smoke and Bone was soo good. One of my favorite reads of 2012 for sure!

    And I'm really wanting to read RUMP!! Great List!

    My TTT -- Carissa Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Laini Taylor after reading Smoke & Bone! Her writing is just so poetic, loved her!

    My Top Ten.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely recommend reading The Host before the movie comes out! I wasn't a huge Twilight fan, but I really enjoyed the plot of The Host!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to read A Storm of Swords before the show started up again, but I'm still on A Clash of Kings >.< Oh dear!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clockwork Princess is on my list of course! I think you'll really like Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Days of Blood and Starlight. Oooo...and A Storm of Swords was really good too! Lots of twists. I need to pick up A Feast of Crows again.

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome top ten!!! Clockwork Princess is definitely a must read this spring!!! Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality made my top ten as well!!! The Host and Daughter of Smoke & Bone are absolutely amazing!!! I hope you enjoy them when you get a chance to read them!!! :)

    My Top Ten

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare is the most amazing end to a trilogy that there ever could be. It was wonderful and will bring you to tears. I am a fan of Game of Thrones so I am starting to read the books.


    Please visit My Website: What is a PhD by Publication?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare is the most amazing end to a trilogy that there ever could be. It was wonderful and will bring you to tears. I am a fan of Game of Thrones so I am starting to read the books.

    Please visit My Website: What is a PhD by Publication?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and comments! I appreciate it so very much! And I appreciate the thought, but my blog is award free! Thanks guys!