Monday, February 11, 2013

An apology

Hey guys.  I am sorry I have not been around as of late.  Life has just gotten in the way this month and I haven't had  a lot of time to be on the internet.  And right now, I don't see it getting any more consistent. 

So I just wanted to let you know that I am still here and still alive and still reading, just not updating as much.  I will let you know when I am back full-force again! (Hopefully soon!)

Thanks for sticking by me!

Love and Berry Salad,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Very nice book. I am very interested about online books and I am searching about the gymnastics books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and comments! I appreciate it so very much! And I appreciate the thought, but my blog is award free! Thanks guys!